Risk Management Tools – PersonalChoice – Rhode Island
04/13/2010 | 586 Requests *
View two forms developed for Rhode Island’s PersonalChoice program. One lists the participant’s rights and responsibilities, and the other is a designation form authorizing a representative to serve the participant. These forms can serve as templates for other states developing similar participant-directed initiatives.
- Participants Rights and Responsibilities Word (31K, 3 pages)
- Participants Rights and Responsibilities PDF (25K, 3 pages)
- Designation Form Word (25K, 1 page)
- Designation Form PDF (12K, 1 page)
- PersonalChoice Website Off-site link
Cash and Counseling; Community Inclusion; personal care needs; documentation requirements; Individual Service and Spending Plan; ISSP; PersonalChoice Representative Designation
Template / Form
Grantee produced, Rhode Island
Rhode Island, All States/Territories
Rhode Island PersonalChoice
Permission to use any element of this document should be obtained by the above named contact person. Always name the originator as the source of this material.
* Reflects requests since January 1, 2007