A Series of Issues Briefs on Strengthening Systems of Care for Children and Adolescents with Severe Emotional Disturbance
11/01/2004 | 764 Requests *
These briefs have been developed to assist the CMS Real Choice grantees who are focusing on strengthening systems of care for children and adolescents with severe emotional disturbances. Five briefs are included in the set. The briefs focus on assessment of children, therapeutic foster care, wraparound services, flexible funding, and multisystemic therapy.
Potter, Deborah; Soldz, Stephen; Mulkern, Virginia; Kadis, Jessica
- A Series of Issue Briefs: Executive Summary PDF (1,169K, 6 pages)
- Assessment of Children: Issues and Instrument PDF (1,350K, 51 pages)
- Making the Case for Flexible Funding PDF (1,221K, 51 pages)
- Multisystemic Therapy PDF (1,239K, 32 pages)
- Therapeutic Foster Care PDF (1,229K, 27 pages)
- Wraparound Services PDF (1,277K, 50 pages)
Real Choice Systems Change; Evidence-Based Practice; CTAC; C-TAC; SED; Serious Emotional Disturbance; Flexible Funding; Multisystemic Therapy; Therapeutic Foster Care; Wraparound Services; standardized assessment instruments; outcomes monitoring system; successful child assessment
Financing HCBS, Mental Health, Psychiatric Disabilities/Mental Illness
Nirvana Huhtala Petlick
Permission to use any element of this document should be obtained by the above named contact person. Always name the originator as the source of this material.
* Reflects requests since January 1, 2007